Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber: What's Up With That Ring ?


Justin Bieber is smart enough to know Selena Gomez is quite a catch—but did he just put a ring on her finger?

Gomez shared this photo of her hand with an extra sparkly "J" ring holding Bieber's hand via Instagram with the caption, "I'm finally home :)"

Um, so what's the dealio?


Unfortunately, we don't know whether it's a promise ring or a Valentine's Day gift or something else entirely.
But whatever the ring does or doesn't mean, we're pretty jealous of all the love going on here (oh, and those beautiful flowers).

Though Gomez and Bieber seem to be going strong, the lady singer did have to part ways with a few loved ones recently.

"my band and I are going our separate ways for a while," Selena wrote on her Facebook page. "This year is all about films and acting and I want my band to play music wherever with whoever. We will be back but, it will be a good while. I love them and I love you guys :)"


E!
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

2 Responses to this post

  1. Annie on February 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

    follow..you..nice blog

  2. Zean Wednesday on March 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

    Unfortunately, I'm not his fan :D

Leave a comment