Adele "Queen" of Grammy awards


Adele finally cleared all the awards in six categories in the Grammy Awards nominated him in 2012, held at the Staples Center, Los Angeles (California, USA), Sunday 12 February 2012 local time. Clutched the trophy the last two are from the categories of Record of the Year and, most prestigious, Album of the Year.

"Rolling in the Deep", songs that were created by Adele Adele and Paul Epworth, a Record of the Year. In that category, "Rolling in the Deep" ejecting "Grenade" (Bruno Mars), "Fireworks" (Katy Perry), "Holocene" (Bon Iver), and "The Cafe" (Mumford & Sons). In addition, the album is titled 21, he was able to get rid of the other nominee, the Foo Fighters (Wasting Light), Lady Gaga (Born This Way), Bruno Mars (Doo-Wops & Hooligans), and Rihanna (Loud).
Four other awards that have been won by Adele is the Song of the Year ("Rolling in the Deep"), Best Pop Album (21), Best Pop Solo Performance (song "Someone Like You"), and Best Short Form Music Video (clips video song "Rolling in the Deep").

Kompas
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

4 Responses to this post

  1. afea on February 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM

    thanks for information...

  2. indranesia on February 22, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    Waw,,, fantastic... I like adele

  3. Monica on March 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM

    I love Adelle. She is deserving to receive all that awards. I love how passionate she sing live or in music videos. I love her poise and I also love her looks. I listened to her songs in my ipod even if I'm doing something else like cooking, jogging and many more. Sometimes a had always last song syndrome most of her songs. Even if I'm taking my shower in bathroom shower enclosures, I often imitate her voice, tune and the lyrics. I really like her!

  4. Anonymous on March 26, 2012 at 10:51 PM

    Nice info .
    visit me at www.aroundgadget.com

Leave a comment